Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

New year New blog


To all my friends,
I don’t believe in New Year resolutions because I think when we are reedy to change something about ourselves and our lives we don't want to wait for a particular day.  We just start changing yourselves right there and then. Anyway, I do have something I would like to work on this year being myself more and embracing what I am good at and accepting the things I need to work on.
I have been thinking about the future a lot and trying to shift my focus on what I would like to be doing and making them goals. I am not sure if it is New Year or getting a house that make you realize I need to make some important decision. More, importantly to you guys this means so changes on my blog . I am going to be changing the look and feel of my blog. I would love to hear any ideas or opinions from everyone out there on what they would like to see from me. Any crafts you are interesting in seeing or topics you would like to know about let me know. 
So this enters a new chapter for my blog and hopefully my life. 
Thanks for everyone that takes time to stop by to visit me.
 Yours Truly,
Molly




Ps. This video has been floating around the web of Zooey Deschanel and Joseph Gordon-Levitt ( 500 days of Summer fame) of sing are "What you doing New years Eve?"

 I thought I would share it since Zooey and I are imaginer Best friends anyway she wont mind. happy new Year to all have amazing  2012 full of surprise and wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment