Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

One of my favorite things photo edition


Hi there,
it has been a crazy week and I am just so tried I feel like I have so much to do and I want to split into million diffrent people to achieve it,but since that wont happen. I am just running around like a chicken with my head cut off. Anyway let’s talk about something fun. Instagram is one of my favorite Apps on my Iphone it is photo App that makes me smile every time I use it. It has great filters built in and easy to use. I have taken a number of photos with it and the photos are breath taking.  it is really one of my favorite things.  if you haven’t tried it make sure you do and best of all it is free!!! what is not to love. 



Ps. There are also amazing sites that are devoted to develop these photos in variety of fun ways check out this post all on it . Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment