Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Exciting announcement and new projects


                    Out Of The Box Paper goods


This is so exciting I would like to introduce you to my new paper goods company Out of the Box paper goods. We will be offering a variety of paper goods mostly scrapbook pages and whole customize books for special occasions. I am happy to announce we will be selling our individual pages and the customized pages will be available on my web page coming soon. I will be announcing the grand opening of my site in the next couple weeks. For now you can see my creations right here. I have add page sneak peak with some  scrapbook pages I will be selling.
The individual pages will be priced at reasonable and can be customized as well. I am proud to tell you most of my products do have vintage feel,but I will be offering modern elegant feel for some of my items as well. Please stop by my store and  drop me a line. I will be opening my web page ! 
The customizable books will included a consultation on the look and feel of the book. It will also give me a chance for you to tell me about your personal story behind the book. I will using all items from the event such as invitations, pay stubs,cards, RSVP cards, clothes or even natural items such as sand or leafs. I will have you fill out questionnaire with all your preferences and of course a price quote. This is your book with your memories and I am committed to making this scrapbook a personal expression of your life and I will treat your memories with outmost respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment