Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I hate first posts

I know, I know this where I introduce myself and tell you what my blog will be all about ,but I don't really want to confine myself to that so let just say I am the Seinfeld of Blogs. I am about everything and nothing at same time with a whole lot of yada , yada in between. Beside the fact I have obviously watched too many Seinfeld episodes and well let you know a few of my favorite things. Kittens , and snowflakes ( just kidding although I do love both of those thing). If it is not painfully obvious one of my favorite things movies and T.V show , baking , vintage hats , clothes , organizing things , children , taking pictures , nail polish , makeup and family and friends. So that is a little taste of what the blog will be about. hope stop by now and then to hang out with me and loved to hear from you as well. So please drop me line .

No comments:

Post a Comment