Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2011

paper source class

I am going to start off saying I am a crafting freak . I admit it fully . When I was twelve I decide stamping was the thing for me like you do. I bought stamps and asked for stamp sets for my birthday and end up with a embosser which for those of you that are not stamp freaks like me it is a powder that put on top of wet ink and make it raise after heated. I have not for years done anything with these stamps , but have refused to get redid of them.
So recently my husband signed me up for a class at Paper Source in Thousand Oaks mall. It is our first anniversary and fallowing with traditionally gifts of paper he signed me up for class on stamping and cards. Let me just say I love Paper Source the have some very unique stuff and fun paper crafts. So I was very excited to try one of their classes.
It was an amazing class really fun and I was able to use so
me of their very awesome products. The results were great. I
am totally in love with the stencils especially the spirals and flowers $4.95 each. I also loved the Chalk stamp pads $4.95 each in variety of colors. They dry almost instantly it was great. If you are freak like me who loves stamping it is must take class.




No comments:

Post a Comment