Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

Vintage inspired cloths with out the price tag


I love clothes and my favorite type of cloths are vintage and vintage inspired cloths. Unfortunately vintage cloths are expensive and hard to take care of. Vintage inspired cloths are not much better because they are usually pretty high price tag. Recently I have stumbled upon two websites that offer vintage inspired cloths at reasonable prices. The first site is sort of amazing because of the variety and quirky items it is called Modcloth. it has become one of my favorite sites and I just made my first purchase from them today a cute polk dotted skirt. I can’t wait till it arrives.

The second is called Ruche their cloths are so famine and vintage looking. i love it. They have new collection out called Enchanted with Ruche's lookbook: http://bit.ly/y0qdcW. It is hard to pick a favorite out of these gorgeous dress ,but I have to say I am loving the making new memories lace dress.

 The color is such a different green and the lace makes it so delicate and famine. I also enjoy their jewelry and accessors section with some amazing stuff that is breath taking. I can’t wait to buy some of their amazing dresses. Both sites offer such amazing items at great prices I can’t resist sharing my finds on both sites.






No comments:

Post a Comment