Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Handmade tuesday : Five minute embroidered pants






Handmade Tuesday here we come. As some of you may remember I am having a Mad hatter tea party open house. So the really question for every girl is what to wear. At first I was going to be Alice,but after doing research and yes, I read Alice and wonderland and part of Through the looking glass. I realized I was the Mad Hatter not Alice. Since it is my tea party. Here is my inspiration for Mad hatter Johnny Depth’s Mad Hatter costume in Tim Burton’s Alice and Wonderland.




So My project today is embriobiedmaking pant’s with embroidery details. For those of us not very good at sewing they have Patch it up applique that irons on. 




Here is what need:
pants
patch it up
Iron




So heat up iron on cotton setting and check that your fabric well not be harmed if ironed on that setting. Place applique on the pants and iron for 20 to 35 seconds making sure when turn it inside out  it stays in position. Turn inside out and iron for 40-55 seconds. For care wash inside out and hand wash. Happy pretend sewing.



”Tip ”Tip

No comments:

Post a Comment