Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Sneak peak of Candice's wedding scrapbook


Hello Monday !! I feel pinched on time lately. Guess trying to catch up from my trip,but I have not felt likeI have had much of a breath much less do craft like I usually do. Here is sneak peak at Candice’s off road wedding scrapbook. 












First thing to know is Candice’s is not girly girl so I had heck of time trying not make wedding book without being  really girl. Her wedding colors were blue and silver so I used a lot of those colors. I found a scrapbook paper that looks like Jeans and I had to use it. I am very happy with results so far.





































































Also there is little to nothing off roading embellishments or pages out there. So I feel like I am in uncharted territory,but I have gotten to get creative.  I think it looks  great.


































No comments:

Post a Comment