Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Recipe card: Pesto rolls











It has been insanely hot here in Southern California and when weather is like this you never want to cook. I want to sit on the sofa and sweat. However, I saw on Pinterest a roll that had pesto in it. When I went to link the not only was it in another language , but they wanted me to make my own biscuit dough.  There was no way that was happening in this heat. So I simplified it by using  Pillsbury crescent rolls.



















 What need :
Pesto we like Trader  Joe’s Pesto
Pillsbury crescent rolls
Cookie sheet
Oven
































Open the rolls and spread out on cookie sheet ungreased. Open pesto and spread evenly on rolls and roll up into crescents. Throw in oven and fallow directions to cook the rolls on package, Enjoy.





No comments:

Post a Comment