Pages

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Julie and Ruben's wedding








I was in Oregon for about five days at my friends Julie and Ruben's wedding. It was great adventure and lot’s of fun. It reminded me that family is as much the people we are related to as the people we choose to surround ourselves with. John could not join me on my trip, but Julie and Ruben and their families took very good care of me and made me feel not as home sick. 
We made all our the flowers at the wedding with Julie's amazing friend Natalie. Tuesday I will do a whole blog on experiences if you want more details on our flower creations. 











It was great wedding and so much fun. The wedding location was breath taking. I cried give giving my toast no big surprise there! If don’t remember I cried when I gave Candice’s toasted and for record I cried like a baby at my own wedding too. I laughed so much. We danced the night away.  What a great day!




















No comments:

Post a Comment