Pages

Friday, August 17, 2012

What I love Friday :Meal train





















When I was gone to Oregon I had a family emergency and as scary as it has been one thing that has been getting me through is this amazing site called Meal Train





 It is incredible site that provides a place to arrange meals for new parents, surgery,illness and more. It allows you create menu for the family in need, it has a guest book so anyone can leave comments. However, my favorite thing is journal in which you can write entries that if choose goes to your e-mail automatically letting everyone know what is going on. If it was not for these feature and my uncles great updates I would be so worried. It has made my life so much better and I can’t say enough for this site it is truly a life saver and such a great way to create support system. My Aunt is doing well  and slow getting better it slow process ,but she has lot's of support from family and friends. She is incredible strong in body and soul. 

No comments:

Post a Comment