Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Amazing Disneyland experience :Napa Rose





We had the pleasure of eating at the Napa Rose. It was amazing experiences and amazing food. I had the great salad with lemon Vinaigrette that was so beautiful I was afraid to eat it. The dressing was so good I wanted to lick the plate.Then for main course I had Filet mignon and it was incredible. We shared the truffled Mac and Cheese It was so amazing I think I may have died and went to heaven while eating it. For dessert we had lemon Creme Brulee. To say it was most amazing dessert I have ever had would be understatement. It was possible the best thing I have ever eaten. To end our evening I had Jasmine flowering tea. If you love tea like me make sure you try a flowering tea. It's wonderful to watch and the taste is great.




What incredible treat for our anniversary. John had an equally great meal. The ambiance was great and the service impeccable. We could have not asked for anything more memorable. Disneyland always ready to surprise you.










No comments:

Post a Comment