Pages

Monday, May 28, 2012

Peak into our house : Bedroom


























Happy Memorial Day everyone. Hope you are all having a great day and maybe having some BBq or amazing food. John and I are staying low key. John has to work and I have lot’s of stuff I need to do at home. We are going out to eat for dinner at Olive Garden.  



So I thought you would like another peak inside our house. This time it is our bedroom. I ultimately want old Hollywood elegances. It is work in progress.




I like using interesting containers for all random the stuff on my counter. 




One of my favorite things in our bedroom is my butterfly wind chime that hangs in the corner. John got me them for my birthday. I love it inside it is so unexpected and whimsical.


I love old vanity filled with perfume bottles and pictures. That was feel I was going for on top of my chest of drawers. I still need mirror top. I love vintage feel. I also love raw amethyst rock as unexpected item.

















No comments:

Post a Comment