Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

What I love: Music


It seems fitting to talk about music on Memorial Day. Summer seems to bring out some great anthems of pure summer exuberance. I have found one amazing song for the summer. That is great part about music you never know when you will turn on radio and find song that is amazing. I love that listening to music can capture a moment in time or feeling you have that has not been expressed. 



For me going back to music I use to listen to is like visiting an old friend. You don’t need to talk about why you have not called you just star talking like no time has passed at all.  Sheryl Crow was truly was first time I feel in love with music. Her album “Tuesday Night music club” just become part of my soul. I was lucky enough to see her in concert in Santa Barbara bowl. It was full circle moment for me.

I am so exciting about some music that is coming out summer. In particular Rufus Wainwright album "Out of the Game”. if you are not aware of him you should be. He is incredible talented and he has wicked sense of humor. You can see in his new music video with Helen Bonham Carter “out of the Game”
To everyone enjoy your Memorial Day and listen to your favorite song and belt it out for me!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment