Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

Handmade Tuesday: The year I was born box

















Recently I posted the year I was born box from Pinterest. I decided I was going make my own. The original post came from Disney Family Fun site seen here











So here we go what you need:

  • Shoe box
  • Decaage glue
  • scrapbook paper
  • paint brush
  • stamps / sticker numbers
  • scissors/ x-acto knife 
  • measure tape
  • Embellishments












Measure the box and cut scrapbook paper for the box. Glue to the box and smooth out the air bubbles out. Let it dry. Add the date on top or on side. Add all the embellishments if you want. You can go to here to find out what happen the year you where born or google the day you born.










So here are some ideas of things to put in your box. 

  1. The most popular movie that year
  2. Most popular song or album
  3. Top T.V. Show
  4. What things cost
  5. People that born as day
  6. Interesting things that happened
  7. Baby photos
  8. Art work
  9.  Important things happened to you / family
  10. Who was president
  11. What fads/trends that were popular







Tip Junkie handmade projects

No comments:

Post a Comment