Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

What I love: Midi Queen bags











I am so lucky to live in amazing place. It only is beautifully ,but full of talented people that make amazing things. It is worth noting Venture County is home of Patagonia amazing sport cloths company , Ojai Clothing,  and Rocket Fizz candy store and many more.



This weekend I want to Midi Queen purse party and they are defiantly new upcoming bag. Really cute and quality handmade . I could not help buying one for myself. Actual I wanted to buy all of them, but my husband would have killed me. So I bought just one. 



























I am so excited about my new purse I love the old upholstery fabric and leather handle. It was not cheap at $ 69.71 with tax,but as purse go that isn’t a bad price especially for handmade purse. The whole purse is made in Ventura County and definitely not something you will see everyone carrying around. Lucky me !!

























No comments:

Post a Comment