Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Pinterst inspired: ABC Book



I saw this ABC handprint book on Pinterest.  You can see the pin below and as you can see it is really cute. I decided to make couple with my little charges at work( I am a nanny if  you don't know). It is  time consuming and I would make the handprint pages over couple of weeks.

Here is what you need:

  • White /colored paper
  • Variety of colors in stamp pad /or acrylic paint
  • Black marker/sharpie
  • Binder rings
  • Hole punch
  • Decorative tape
  • goggle eyes


First use the pin above to duplicate each page using the child’s handprints. Let it dry and put the tape on the side you will use hole punch on. Hole punch and then put on the binder rings.  add writing and goggle as . Such a cute kid craft and something fun for kids to look back on.
Tip Junkie handmade projects

No comments:

Post a Comment