Pages

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sunday morning Flea market/Swap Meet









As long as I can remember and I many this literally. I have been going to Swap meets. I took my first steps at swap meet. My parents started collecting antiques before it was popular or even consider normal. We sold and trade antiques with best of them. I feel at home with random old stuff. 

The original Big screen T.V
The Oscar Meyer Wiener mobile


I waited some time before I introduced my husband into the swat meet world. I was unsure how he would react. It is not everyones cup of tea,but he loved it. Who doesn’t like getting great deals one of kind treasures. 

Our treasures 




















If you like people watching and interesting things from jewelry to strange cooking items. We  love going because even on day you don't buy anything you still have great time and see weirdest things.


John's Favorite treasures Disney memorable




My favorite find of the day :)






No comments:

Post a Comment