Pages

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Family Destination wall :Part 1 postcards








I have a love for all things vintage and when I travel I like to find souvenirs that are cheap and unique. So walking through stores racking my brain something brilliant hit me postcards. Yes, postcards there are thousands wherever you go. I like the ones that are reproductions of vintage cards. Most of the cards are less then dollar. 

I didn’t know what to do with them,but an idea hit me something very simple. I went to Michael’s they had sale on frames and the options are great. I bought plain black frames $3.00 each plus 30% off whole purchase. I then put poster cards in the frames. I will be making a family destination wall later and the postcards are going to be a prefect part of it. The total cost per-card with frame less then five dollars. Next week I will be doing second part of project single family destination scrapbook pages. Stay tuned. 








No comments:

Post a Comment