Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

What I love: My Kitty Cats


                                           Elvira

This week what I love is about my wonderful cats.  This is how we end up with three crazy cats. We original got our first cat when we moved to the farm house. We first bought Suki at pet adoption. He is black Tuxedo cat he was cute and become gaint. Then came the meowing at the door that December and Elvira and her big eyes made here are second cat. Final came our baby in the wall Houdini. We had to have fire department cut her out of the wall she was only five weeks old. Her first birthday is this month. So we just love them like family. Yes, we are crazy cat people partly because my husband just can't say no,but i bet you would have hard time to with these cuties!!!

                                             Houdini

                                              Suki

No comments:

Post a Comment