Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

Handmade Tuesday; Disney scrapbook page



Handmade Tuesday is here and continue my Disneyland inspired week with here with my scrapbook page. It is a very easy to find prepackage Disney scrapbook pages ,but they can be expensive. I have bought many of these and I get frustrated because it is not very unique and costly in the end. So what I decide to do was make my own and use pieces I liked from pervious bought prepackaged earlier and with my own DIY touch.




here is what you need:

  • Disney scrapbook paper
  • Black scrapbook photo
  • Mickey Mouse outline ( i found it online google)

  • Any fun cutouts and letters
  • Embellishments
  • Little brad pins
  • Pictures 
  • Glue dots and picture conners
  • Red circles







I put Disney paper as the base paper. I cut out the Mickey Mouse ears using the black paper and put it over the Disney paper. Using the glue dots to keep it in place. Then put the cut outs and Embellishments were you desire. I also took red dots and adhered the Disney ear letters on to them.  Be creative and go for it.















Tip Junkie handmade projects

No comments:

Post a Comment