Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

What I love rain






What I love this week is rain. When it rains in Southern California it is sort of big deal. We don’t get a lot rain. This week it was what should be expect with SoCal rain very little and on and off showers. We are spoiled here our weather hardly every interfere with our lives. It was pleasant rain and gave me the opportunity to take some pictures of rain drops one of my favorite things to take pictures of.


Next week begins my crazy Disney fan comes out. It is exactly a week this Friday before we go for three whole days. So get ready for my blogs to be full of Disney love. I can’t wait I need a vacation with my wonderful husband. Our Anniversary is next week as well it has been twos years of wedded bless and seven years we have be together. It is incredible how fast time goes when you are having fun and I am so lucky that my best friend is my husband. We have way to much fun together !!! 










No comments:

Post a Comment