Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Arts and Crafts with children: Watercolor edition



I have shared many crafts,but some of my favorite crafts are ones I do with children. I am nanny for four children from three and half to one and half. Crafts for children don’t have to be complicated or expensive. This project involves four things:
  1. Watercolor the cheap kind 
  2. Paint brush
  3. Water in a cup
  4. Paper preferable watercolor paper 

    Very simple take all the items and set them up on the table. Set your child down and watch them go crazy. Always sit with your child and take them time to teach them how to paint and the process of cleaning your brush before you choose a new color. I love taking time with them. I never tell them what color to paint or ask what it is their painting. Unlike grown -ups kids paint to paint not for the outcome. So let them have fun and interact .Enjoy there are no rules in art !!




  

No comments:

Post a Comment