Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

My dad's extraordinary house part 2 : A pickers dream





I perviously Had post on my dad’s very unique house. You can check it out here. This is part two of may dad’s house. Everyone knows the show American pickers well that was my dad he would travel around the United States picking up things that he liked. 






Anything and Everything.Some of the best part of the stuff he has is the stories connected with them. My dad himself describes his house as “ pickers dream” So here are some more pictures of his very extraordinary house. 







Please feel free to leave me any questions on anything you see at his house. We are going through a lot of his stuff and selling it on EBay.  



2 comments:

  1. Love your blog layout a lot, how you can flip through posts like pages of a book. Nice work Mollerino!

    ReplyDelete