Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

Handmade tuesday: Terracotta Pot w/ Embossing



Tip Junkie handmade projects




Handmade Tuesday is here. I recently have become very excited about Embossing. Is is easy stamping technique that is really easy,but looks great. You can find the embossing powder and embossing tools at any craft store including Michael's.
  This time I wanted to try something out of the box. So here is list of what you need: 


  1. Terracotta pot(small) 
  2. Embossing powder 
  3. Embossing heating tool 
  4. Embossing stamp pad Stamps 
  5. Stamps
  6. Spray Pain Indoor/outdoor (Krylon is my preferred brand) 
  7. Painters tape 
  8. Pruning Seal
             I took the pot and sprayed the inside with pruning seal and let dry and Then tape off the top and spray paint the pot add second coat if needed. After all is dry stamp using the embossed stamp pad. Then use embossing power and shake off the excuse powder. Use embossing heating tool. Enjoy.













2 comments:

  1. Spring is here and this inspires me to spice up my terracotta pots! I love this! What is nice is that I have everything expect pruning spray. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have as much fun as I did making it. Happy Spring crafting :)

    ReplyDelete