Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

What I love: My first Vlog

This week I decide to do something I have never tried a Vlog. Modcloth on of my favorite online stores is doing a contest on DIY craft vlog. I was nervous and excited at same time. I am comfortable being myself, however I am introducing my new look. 
    I have collected hats for years and love wearing vintage inspired cloths however I have never had chance to wear them at same time and on everyday occasion. This is why I love blogging because it gives me opportunity to be who I am and gives me chance to express that the way I want. So without further a due here is my Vlog.





2 comments:

  1. You got your skirt! So cute! Loved the blog and the outfit!

    Also, I looked up some local tea rooms and found this place in T.O. http://tranquilitybaking.com/menu.html I've never been, but it looks pretty cute and who doesn't love an opportunity to dress up? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that sounds like lot's of fun. I love tea rooms

    ReplyDelete