Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Bridal shower banner





I project I have wanted to do that is all over the internet lately is banners. There is every shape and size out there. So I took the opportunity of planning Candice bridal shower to try it. I also got to use one of my favorite things my Cricut. The Cricut cuts out shapes and letters like traditional personal cutter,but it comes with little cartridges and connects to the internet at “Craft Room” making large projects a cinch. So I used in Walk in My Garden to cut out garden flowers and shapes and Zooabloo for letters. Then decided on size for letter and started cutting in “My Craft Room”. 


Now I cut the banner and my husband made be handy templet and then I had to glue it all together. I used twine instead of ribbon for my grading theme. So that easy,but it took two afternoons so don’t think it isn’t time consuming it is however well worth the time and work.





No comments:

Post a Comment