Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Losing weight no secrets just fun


Recently I have lost about sixteen pounds about three month period.  So everyone always wants to know after you lose a lot of weight what is your secret and truth is it isn’t a secret at all. It was plain hard work,but I did have some help that I would love to tell you about. First I used an app and yes, there are a lot of apps for counting calories,but my favorite is Fitness pal. It lets you keep track of your food add in your exercises. One of my favorite things about it is that I can set my goals of losing pounds each week and the goal weight.Another great thing is that it keeps recent and frequent foods making a cinch to track food.


        The second thing is jumping on trampoline with the kids and walking three times a week. I have just stared running again and I am taking it slow. As old Cross County runner I want to run three miles without a problem,but that was five years ago and I don’t want to burn myself out so I am going slow. I signed up to run and walk 5k with my friend Candice in April. I am so excited about starting get back to something I loved and did just for me. Work and crazy schedule have not made it possible so it is nice to make some time for me and do two things I love running and Listen to This American life . 

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I love this post! Congrats on the healthy weight loss, Molly! And, thank you for the app tip. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Diana. I am glad you enjoy my blog !! The App is so easy to use i love it.

    ReplyDelete